nothing important ... just a few things here and there.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm Back!!!

I've been wanting to make a new post for a while but for some reason i kept on postponing it. My last blog was posted over a year ago and of course since then a lot has changed. New things are happening and like always some good and some not so good.
The best news is that I'm getting married in October to the love of my life. And when you have that perfect soul mate then that time cannot arrive any earlier because you want to be with that person always and forever. Obviously being Desi we came across many obstacles but we over came all of those together. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I guess if I can sum up her personality and looks in one word then I'd say PERFECT!!!
We got engaged last October, right after choti Eid (aka Eid-ul-Fitr) and since then we've been busy putting things together for the wedding. A lot has happened since then and mostly shaky stuff. By that I mean things that weren't expected at all which includes my future mother-in-law's health condition deteriorating beyond Medical Expert's knowledge. Of course Allah knows best but still to think in today's day and age with all these medical advancements it would help to rectify the issue before it appears. Unfortunately just taking her medication wasn't enough and she had to go through a liver transplant. And guess who donated their liver? Yes, none other than my Brave fiance. Thanx to Allah the procedure went okay and my fiance and her mother are recovering. Obviously my fiance's recovery is a lot faster than her mother's and not to mention that surgeons had to do two more surgeries on my mother-in-law because they (surgeons) kept on finding issues with her health. By the grace of Allah after the third surgery things are looking a lot better for her and may Allah give her fast recovery and recover those who are ill. Aameen
We have just over a month to go in the wedding and almost everything is taken care of except waiting for my mother-in-law to be released from the hospital and then hand out the invitations and then Insha Allah the ceremony will take place.
Well thats about as much time I have today to update my blog. Hopefully I'll see you guys back ... SOON!
Take care of yourselves and have a Good one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... honey this is amazing. i never knew u cud write this good ;-) since u dont say much when it comes to me :-p ... Thank you so much for everything u have done for me and thanks for the prayers as well... but keep praying cuz we still need it :-)... Love You!!!

11:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home