nothing important ... just a few things here and there.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Summer School

SUMMER SCHOOL: For some reason these two words don't go together but sometimes one's BAD luck can attach a lot of "unheard of words". So two days ago I signed up for summer school to persue my studies in Management. Business Management that is. I went to college and graduated 2 years ago but draw of the luck that i can't find any decent job in my field so i gotta go back and start from scratch but only this time in a university. I studied Computer Programming/Analyst (go figure). Well i guess you can't go too far from either Comp Sci or Accounting when u're talking to a "DESI". Meaning of DESI = Brown People a.k.a. People from South Asia. I went to college for 3 years (pretty much a waste of time and money) cuz the place i'm working at only requires you to have highschool diploma. MY LUCK. Anywhos, now i'm going to Uni and guess what, there's accounting in my program, lol. But thank God the entire program doesn't revolve around that cuz 1 I suck at math and 2 cuz thats not something I can do for life. The actual plan is for me to become a teacher, for which i need to have an undergrad degree so I figured might as well just do something which may come handy in the long run. Prolly start up my own business as well after i'm done teaching, cuz DREAMS ARE WHAT WE'RE MADE OF.
its getting late now so i should get going. laterz: Ξ Π Ϊ Ģ Μ Å

1 Comments:

Blogger Abi Choudhry said...

hi "Me". thanx for wishing me good luck.

2:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home