nothing important ... just a few things here and there.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

World's Worst Pick-up Lines

PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFFENCE TO ANY OF THIS.

Drum Roll ..............

1) Can I buy you a drink or you just want the money?
2) I'd walk a million miles for one of your smiles, and even farther for that thing you do with your tongue.
3) Do you sleep on your stomach? Can I???
4) Wanna play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.
5) Do you work for the post office? I thought I saw you checking out my package.
6) Baby I'm an American Express Lover ... You shouldn't go home without me.
7) You. Me. Whipped Cream. Handcuffs. Any questions?
8) I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight.
9) I'd really like to see how you look when I'm naked.
10) I wish you were a door so I could bang you all day.
11) (Lick finger and wipe on her shirt) Lets get you out of these wet clothes.

© courtesy of NetLaughter.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home