nothing important ... just a few things here and there.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

In Loving Memory of ... ALAINA!


Alaina was and still is one of the sweetest and most amazing girls I've known. She was so full of life and energy (despite knowing all the facts) she never gave up. I haven't known her for long but it sure feels like we had been friends since as long as i could remember. She used to try to get me to fight with her but I never gave up and that made her furios ... i can still close my eyes and hear the sound of her laughter and picking on me. I wish she hadn't told me and I had never known because life was beatiful and I thought our friendship will last for eternity but I forgot ... NOTHING LASTS FOREVER! I'm hoping that this all is still a bad dream and I will wake up and be able to hear her and talk to her and listen to all the names she would call me. SHE TRULY WAS AN ANGEL, who enlightened all of our hearts whomever she came in contact with.
May Allah give her family the strenght and courage to be strong. Its not easy saying good bye to someone you love so much and specially when that person brings so much happiness to you and means the world to you.
To the world she may be just a person, but to some people ... SHE WAS THE WORLD!
Inna Lillahe Wa Inna Alayhe Rajioon.
I'll MISS You Alaina ... GURIYA RANI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home